Interchange of Assertive and Interrogative Sentence consists many sentences for practice. Later, match the answer with check your answer section given below.
Change Interrogative into Assertive Sentences Exercises
- Who can tolerate such an insult?
- Who does not know Bhagat Singh?
- Why waste time in talking idle?
- Can you touch the sky?
- Is this the way to talk to your father?
- What though the game be lost?
- Can anyone love more than a mother?
- How can he cheat me?
- When will those happy days return?
- Is smoking not injurious to health?
- Does a mother not love her child?
- When can their glory fade?
- Who does not know Mahatma Gandhi?
- Why waste money ?
- Who would like to be a slave?
Change Assertive to Interrogative Sentences Exercises
- That is not way a student should behave.
- It is extremely foolish to waste money in betting.
- He left the town two years ago.
- Iron is the most useful of all metals.
- No one ever saw a greater misfortune.
- Nobody would like to be called a fool.
- Everybody loves his motherland.
- Money does not grow on trees.
- It is no good to help a mean man.
- Everybody likes to be prosperous.
- No one has seen the wind.
- Everyone loves his own country.
- A man can never change his nature.
- No wise man will behave so.
Check Your Answers
Change Interrogative into Assertive Sentences Exercises – Answers
- No one can tolerate such an insult.
- Everyone knows Bhagat Singh.
- It is extremely foolish to waste time in talking idle.
- You cannot touch the sky.
- This is not the way to talk to your father.
- It does not much matter that we lost the game.
- No one can love more than a mother?
- He cannot cheat me like this.
- Those happy days will never return.
- Smoking is injurious to health.
- A mother loves her child.
- Their glory can never fade.
- Everyone knows Mahatma Gandhi.
- It is extremely foolish to waste money.
- No one would like to be a slave.
Change Assertive to Interrogative Sentences Exercises – Answers
- Is that the way a student should behave?
- Why waste money in betting?
- Did he not leave the town two years ago?
- Is the iron not most useful of all metals?
- Who ever saw a greater misfortune? Or Did anyone ever see a greater misfortune?
- Who would like to be called a fool?
- Who does love his motherland? Or Does anybody not love his motherland?
- Does money grow on trees?
- Is it any good to help a mean man?
- Who does not like to be prosperous? Or Does anyone not like to be prosperous?
- Who has seen the wind? Or Has anyone seen the wind?
- Who does not love his own country? Or Does anyone not love his country?
- Can a man ever change his nature?
- Will a wise man behave so?
Hope that the Interchange of Assertive and Interrogative Sentence exercises were helpful to give you more clarity over the topic.
For more exercise of Transformation, click the below link of your choice.
- Removal of The Adverb “Too”
- Interchange of The Degree of Comparison
- Interchange of Active and Passive Voice
- Transformation of Affirmative and Negative Sentences
- Interchange of Exclamatory and Assertive Sentences
- Interchange of One Part of Speech into another
- Conversion of Simple Sentences to Compound Sentences
- Interchange of Simple Sentences and Complex Sentences
- Interchange of Compound Sentences and Complex Sentences