Interchange of Affirmative and Negative Sentences Exercises are there for practice. There are answers written for check. You can learn how to transform affirmative to negative and negative to affirmative.
Change Affirmative to Negative Sentence without Changing the Meaning – Exercises
Solve the interchange of affirmative and negative sentences exercises below and check them with the answers given below in check you answer section.
- Portia Proved to be a faithful wife.
- Can you touch the sky?
- India won a medal in the Olympic.
- He is too old to work hard.
- Can there be smoke without fire?
- The box is too heavy for me to lift.
- He saw the Taj.
- Who has seen the wind?
- Only Bharat can help you.
- Only hard work is a key to success.
Change of Negative to Affirmative Sentence without Changing the Meaning – Exercises
This is the change of negative to affirmative sentence exercises to be solved. Later, you may check it with check your answer section.
- Antony did not fail to be a sincere friend.
- Nothing but a miracle can save you.
- No sooner did the boy hear the noise than he woke up.
- Who has not heard the name of Ashoka?
- Never say what is not truth.
- No merchant in Kanpur is as rich as Mr. Khanna.
- We should not disobey our parents.
- No one can put up with such conduct.
- No one ever saw a greater misfortune.
- Nobody would like to be called a fool.
- The lesson is so difficult that they cannot understand it.
- Who does not know Mahatma Gandhi?
- Is it not true that health is wealth?
- Money does not grow on trees.
- It was fortunate that he was not injured.
Check Your Answers
Change Affirmative to Negative Sentence without Changing the Meaning – Answers
Now, check your answer of interchange of affirmative and negative sentences exercises given below.
- Portia did not fail to prove to be a faithful wife.
- You cannot touch the sky.
- India did not fail to win a medal in the Olympic.
- He is so old that he cannot work hard.
- There can be no smoke without fire.
- The box is so heavy that I cannot lift.
- He did not fail to see the Taj.
- No one has seen the wind.
- None but Bharat can help you.
- Nothing but hard word is key to success.
Change of Negative to Affirmative Sentence without Changing the Meaning – Answers
This is the answers of change of negative to affirmative sentences exercises. You may go through it.
- Antony was a sincere friend.
- Only a miracle can save you.
- As soon as the boy hear the noise, he woke up
- Everyone has heard the name of Ashoka.
- Always say the truth.
- Mr. Khanna is the richest merchant in Kanpur
- Should we disobey our parents?
- Who can put up such conduct? Or Can anyone put up such conduct?
- Who ever saw a greater misfortune? Or Did anyone ever see a greater misfortune?
- Who would like to be called a fool? Or Would anyone like to be called a fool?
- The lesson is too difficult to understand.
- Everyone knows Mahatma Gandhi.
- It is true that health is wealth.
- Does money grow on trees?
- He was too fortunate to be injured.
For other exercises of transformation, click the link of your choice below.
- Removal of The Adverb “Too”
- Interchange of The Degree of Comparison
- Interchange of Active and Passive Voice
- Transformation of Interrogative into Assertive Sentences
- Transformation of Affirmative and Negative Sentences
- Interchange of Exclamatory and Assertive Sentences
- Interchange of One Part of Speech into another
- Conversion of Simple Sentences to Compound Sentences
- Interchange of Simple Sentences and Complex Sentences
- Interchange of Compound Sentences and Complex Sentences